Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Miss Needles If You're Scary

By Frank Anthony Polito

Got word today that the reigning America's Drag Superstar, Sharon Needles, is releasing her debut album, PG-13, on January 29th. Some of you have already heard this story, but...


I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Needles, aka Aaron Coady, when I was attending grad school at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh back in 2004-2006. I wish I could say we were BFFs. We only met on a few occasions, over drinks at my local Shadyside watering-hole, New York, New York, aka 5801. But I remember thinking she was super-fun, and we must have hit it off because I had her phone number in my old cellphone for a while -- too bad I've long since disposed of it :-(

I'm sure you're just dying to pick up your copy of Sharon's debut CD on 1/29. In the meantime, check out this sneak-peek trailer for the first single, This Club Is A Haunted House.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will NOT appear immediately and are subject to moderator's approval. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...